Hello December! After 2020 kind of sucked, I think we all had high hopes for 2021 and weren’t expecting it to be quite as challenging as it turned out to be. But here we are again, with fewer restrictions but no less difficult decisions to make for Christmas. We’ve figured out our plans, are are now just keeping everything crossed that we don’t have to make last-minute changes. After the past two years, I mostly just want my children to be able to spend it with family. All that planning and deliberating has meant I haven’t gotten very far on the gifts front, though! If, like me, you’re still on the hunt for a few presents to put under the tree, I’ve put together an eco-friendly, vegan and sustainable Christmas gift guide for you. I had so much fun creating this, I hope you enjoy reading and maybe find a bit of inspiration if you’re stuck!
Sustainable Christmas gifts for little ones
High on my priority list this year, and every year, are gifts for all the children in our families. You can’t go wrong with high-quality wooden toys, and there are so many beautiful ones to choose from these days! Fair and organic clothing is always well-received, too, and play tents are an excellent thing to have in the winter months when they’re stuck indoors!
- Silicone Rocking Stacker* // KIDLY
- Xylophone Teddy* // KIDLY
- Little Green Radicals Snugsuit* // KIDLY
- Little Home Cotton House* // KIDLY
- Jabadabado Coffee Machine* // KIDLY
- Cooking Set* // KIDLY
- Hollywood Film Camera* // KIDLY
Fair Fashion Christmas Gifts
How could I write a sustainable gift guide and not include my top fair fashion picks? Loungewear is right at the top of my wishlist this year (and everyone else’s too, I suspect). I’m also loving printed sweatshirts and activewear never goes amiss for those that use it a lot!
- Bamboo Active Leggings* // Boody
- Waffle Knit Jumper // Rapanui
- Organic Cotton Men’s Pyjamas // Rapanui
- Oat Milk Addict Sweatshirt* // Wearth
- Vegan Outfitters Sweatshirt* // Vegan Outfitters
- Starry Pyjama Top // People Tree
- SIENNAA Dress // Armed Angels
Cruelty Free Beauty Gifts & Sustainable Stocking Stuffers
This was my favourite section to put together! I always think beauty gifts are so lovely to receive, especially if it’s something you wouldn’t buy for yourself. And who could ever be unhappy about a nice edible gift? Especially where vegan marshmallows are involved… Psst – you can get 10% off any orders at TheVeganKind Supermarket with TVKHANNAH5 at the moment!
- Revolution Skincare Rose Quartz Roller* // LOOKFANTASTIC
- Chocolate Tree Decoration* // TheVeganKind
- Miniml Hair & Beauty Bundle* // Wearth
- Revolution Lip Masque Trilogy* // LOOKFANTASTIC
- Buttermilk Hot Choccy Bombe* // TheVeganKind
- Urban Decay NAKED Cyber Pallette* // LOOKFANTASTIC
- Glow Wild Skincare Set* // Green People